About this website
This portal has several objectives:
- Build an Alumni network federating people who participated to the Jonk Fuerscher contests: As of February 2016, date of the launch of this platform, the site records over 100 members representing participants since 2013.
- Our goal is to come back in time and step by step retrieve all participants up to 1971, therefore encouraging national and international collaborations among those members
- Archive and provide open access to all publications and scientific papers written by participants in relation with FJSL supported projects
- Increase prestige, attractivity and influence of the Foundation and its events.
- Promote the Jonk Fuerscher contest and other events organised by the Foundation